Sunday, January 13, 2019

Mama and Me.



Just Me and My Ma @ Din Tai Fung, KLCC. 

It was the 11th day of 2019 when I asked Ma to follow me to work. I was not feeling too well, hence I asked Helmi if I can work from home halfday. Helmi allows it. *Blessed to have Helmi as my boss after Lokman.* I wanted to take Ma for a meal. She wanted to have dim sum as long as I can remember. I have told her many times that I will take her to Ding Tai Fung in KLCC. *Kira nak tunai kan janji and I wanted to spend some time with my Ma.*

Ma and I took the lrt to KLCC. She met up with her friend while I went to work. *4 jam je pun.... *  Ma told me that she wanted to do some reading at the surau before meeting her friend. Later she told me that an Indonesian cleaner harassed her. That lady keep on bugging Ma. She scolded my Ma for seating in the surau. My Ma was reading the Quran! The other time she scolded my Ma is when my Ma was seating at a corner while she wait for her turn to part. She wanted to give way for others to pray since they  are in a hurry to go back to work. My Ma's intention is good! Haish... If I was there with Ma, I would have told the cleaner off. *Duduk tunggu waktu solat sambil baca Quran lah! Bukannya tidur atau borak-borak!* I told ma to file a complain. Believe it or not, while walking to Bukit Bintang mrt station, we bumped into her. My ma pointed out to me that was the lady that  yang keep on bugging her. She saw me and quickly walk away. I had a good look of her and I definitely remember her face. *Geram dalam hati samapi rasa nak tanya dia apa masalah dia* If my Ma plann to let it abd bot to do anything, I know I will. I tend to write to the management. *No one mess with my Ma. Heh.*

I joined Ma and her friend at Nyonya Colors before we both head to Din Tai Fung for our early dinner. I was so looking forward to spending some time with her. I don't know when was the last time I had the luxury of just me and ma. I hope that I am able to spend more time with Ma. I want to make memories. I am happy that Ma likes the dim sum and the vegetable we ordered was just super yummeh.

I wanted to show Ma the route I take every day to work. After having dinner, we walk all the way to Pavillion. Since it's quite a distance for Ma, we make couple of stops. We sat down for quick chats. It took me approximately one hour to to reach Bukit Bintang mrt station from KLCC. *Walaupun I can do it in half an hour but I enjoy every minute of that one hour. I got to be with Ma.*

I asked Ma will she do this again with me... the long walk... the chats in between our stops while  we walk... the impromptu  outing... ?! She says yes! Happy me. I told Ma the next outing, I will take her to Shangri-La. Ma did mention she wanted to have oysters. Hiks. Ma can have all the oysters there. Hehe.

Ma, I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I did. I want to be able to spend more time with you. Adik sayang Ma sampai akhirat. You are the love of my life. *Hugs*

Love always, T.



This is what we ordered! The veggie is super yummeh! 

My Ma. The love of my life. She is my everything.

1 comment: