Sunday, August 11, 2013

My first 3 days of Raya! Eid 2013

Yeeeeeehahhhh!!! It's Raya!!! *Sambil joget riang* It's my 6th Syawal with the love of my life. *Woots* Cepat sungguh masa berlalu... 😀 and it will be my 8th raya without my other half, Nish. *Al-Fatihah*. 😢

This post is going to be different. I am going to be posting pictures. Pictures do tell more stories kan?? Heheh. *Takde idea nak tulis ke Puan Tisha?!!*

Day 1: Picture of us! 😍

A visit to MM and RB's home. Alhamdullillah for the new friends we make this year. *Nasi  dagang was supernyummy*

Day 2 : Beraya di KKB! 

Beraya bersama sahabat kami, Azhan Rani. *We had the best Mee Kari!!! Mee Kari terbaabooom lah* 

Day 3 : Raya with Crin and Fini at TTDI. Look at their babies??!! Aren't they just adorable???!!! As usual Aunty T akan kelam kabut bila ada kids. 😊

Would love to take this opportunity to wish everyone here Selamat Hari Raya Aidilifitri. Maaf Zahir Batin. Sorry for any of my wrong doings. Sengaja atau pun tidak. Let's start fresh! 😍

Lots of love from me, Tisha Shahar. 

-@ pinkbyarcht @-

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete