Monday, March 18, 2013

I know... I know... It's been ages!

Wowwaweee... 2013 already! Masya Allah. After all the promises saying I will update... I fail! I am sorry bloggy for not writing more than I should. I've been busy. *Busy ke malas Tisha???* Anyway, I know it's been 3 months since new year, it better late than never kan? I would like to say Happy New Year and I hope that it's been a great year so far. 😁

As for me, I have my ups and downs but Alhamdullillah I am good. Well, that's life kan?

What have I been up too?? I have been working for ExxonMobil for 5 months now and waiting for contract to end. It was suppose to be a 2 month thingy but it extended. Haish.... *Takpe lah... Since the Soulmate has been working back to back, it's better to have something to do kan?*

I am the AA cum secretary to Chin Yew Sin. He is a boss yang kurang kerenah. He does not bug me all the time which is good. *Haha* In other words, he is a cool boss. My department is FMM and there is about 76 of us. Majority are male except for me and my room mate. Alhamdullillah we get along well. I could never ask for a better room mate. ☺

As much as I don't mind having this job to go to, I can't deny the fact that I miss handling events. So, I am thinking to go back right to it when I am done with this. Even if there is no events for me, I still have my Soul to manage. That's my full time job. *Hehee... Will not resign from that!!*

I am still trying to get myself adjusted to working time. I have to be in the office from 8am to 5pm every day, Monday to Friday. Urgghh... I am so not an office girl. Will have to be up early just to get to the office on time. It's such a drag at times. *Pengsan*

The only thing that keeps me going is that I know that contract will end. So, yeah.. It's not a permanent thingy. I will get back to my life before I know it.! 😉

I won't make any promises that I will write anytime soon. Let's just hope I have the time.... In other words, bila Tisha tak malas!!!!

-@pinkbyarcht@-

Pictures of me working! *Working ke? More like camwhoring!! *



5 comments:

  1. Booyah ! Finally . An update !! Hehe .
    Wanna hear more from u sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya ingin berbagi cerita kepada anda bahwa saya ini IBU PUSPITA seorang TKI dari malaysia dan secara tidak sengaja saya buka internet dan saya melihat komentar ibu hayati yg dari honkong tentan MBAH KABOIREN yg telah membantu dia menjadi sukses dan akhirnya juga saya mencoba menghubungi beliau dan alhamdulillah beliau mau membantu saya untuk memberikan nomor toto 6D dan alhamdulillah itu betul-betul terbukti tembus,kini saya sangat berterimakasih banyak kepada MBAH KABOIRENG dan jika anda ingin seperti saya silahkan hubungi MBAH KABOIRENG di 085-260-482-111,saya juga tidak lupa mengucap syukur kepada ALLAH karna melalui MBAH KABOIRENG saya juga sudah bisa sesukses ini dan jangan mudah percaya kepada MBAH yg lain selain MBAH KABOIRENG karna saya juga pernah mengalami yg namanya dibohongin sama para normal yg lain,ini bukan rekayasa dari saya melainkan ini kisah nyata dari seorang TKI,jangan ada percaya klau ada yg memakai pesan ini klau bukan atas nama saya krna itu cuma bohan dan ini resmi saya yg menulis.Untuk yg punya rum erimakasih atas tumpangannya. KLIK _ GHOB _ 2D 3D _ 4D _ 6D _ DISINI












      Saya ingin berbagi cerita kepada anda bahwa saya ini IBU PUSPITA seorang TKI dari malaysia dan secara tidak sengaja saya buka internet dan saya melihat komentar ibu hayati yg dari honkong tentan MBAH KABOIREN yg telah membantu dia menjadi sukses dan akhirnya juga saya mencoba menghubungi beliau dan alhamdulillah beliau mau membantu saya untuk memberikan nomor toto 6D dan alhamdulillah itu betul-betul terbukti tembus,kini saya sangat berterimakasih banyak kepada MBAH KABOIRENG dan jika anda ingin seperti saya silahkan hubungi MBAH KABOIRENG di 085-260-482-111,saya juga tidak lupa mengucap syukur kepada ALLAH karna melalui MBAH KABOIRENG saya juga sudah bisa sesukses ini dan jangan mudah percaya kepada MBAH yg lain selain MBAH KABOIRENG karna saya juga pernah mengalami yg namanya dibohongin sama para normal yg lain,ini bukan rekayasa dari saya melainkan ini kisah nyata dari seorang TKI,janan ada percaya klau ada yg memakai pesan ini klau bukan atas nama saya krna itu cuma bohon dan ini resmi saya yg menulis.Untuk yg punya rum erimakasih atas tumpangannya. KLIK _ GHOB _ 2D 3D _ 4D _ 6D _ DISINI

      Delete
  2. Hahaha. Ages. Obviously! Since da keje fix mon-fri, mesti ad ms nk blog kan? Btw. Miss u big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay!!!!! Update selalu tau pasni!!! Luv u sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tisha...hi i baca blog u i jadi nak update my blog..please visit my blog. i suka tgk u n beto. I adore ur husband and motivation for me. hehehe tp adore as actor je. :) I akan doakan u semoga bahagia dengan dia. I pun busy sangat sampai lupa nak update blog..hehehe

    ReplyDelete