Friday, April 1, 2011

owl! owl! and more owls!! *Wuhoo*

OMPrada!!! I have always have the hawt for butterflies and elephants! To me they are unique!! I have a collection of them ... Even my pencil case is.... an elephant!! A little secret I would love to share...... *Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone ok??!!* My favorite soft toy is an elephant which I name him But-Er-Fly! I so need him to sleep whenever Soulmate is not around! Haha..... *Hope my secret is safe with y'all!!* He has a lil brother too.... A gift from my mom in-law! *Soulmate named him lil'wings*

Back to the story ok.... Lately, my interest on owls has become an obsession! I just love them! I find them mysterious! Unique too!! *Just like me.... Apakah?? huhu.....* It started when I saw this shop selling a pair of owls earing..... *Somewhere in Kota Damansara..... Satu row ngan Jakel!!* It was so very the chantik! I wanted to get it badly but I told myself, maybe there are better ones!! *Dalam hati menyesal tak beli.... Maybe I should go the shop and see if the earing is still there!!*

Anyway, the very next day, Soulmate took me to OU and I found an owl chain at Cotton-On!! I love it!! Set my heart of getting it until.... *Arggghhhh....???!!* The price tag says it was RM29.90.... but the cashier says it was RM49.90! *Apakah???* I refuse to pay for it even though I wanted it badly!

Soulmate needed to get some clothes for his next shoot.... Cita & Cinta *Nanti tengok ok?? I will be aired at Channel 9! Not to be missed!* While he did his shopping, I did mine too! Manage to get to chains! *2 for RM35!! Good bargain ok?!*

Well... the owl shopping did not stop there... Within the next few days, I collected another 4 owls! Mama started buying for me too!! I guess she appreciates my latest obsession!! They are gorgeous! One of the owls mama bought for me, looks antique. Me love it! *Cantik sangat..... Mahal pun yer! Thank you Ma! You are the best!*

So, sape-sape nak bagi present, just think of butterfly, elephant and owl! They are my favorite! Haha.....*Anything in pink will be nice! A pink addict lah katakan*

Just nak promote..... please catch Soulmate aka Beto Kusyairy in a supertelemovie title URI on ASTRO Box Office! It's going to be aired for the whole month of April!! Not to be missed! *Wuhooooooo*

Woots!!!

-@ pinkbyarcht @-
Introducing But-Er-Fly and Lil'wing!! *Blushed*

My old skook pencil case.... *Chomel kan???*

My owls!! *My first owl is the far right!*

Mom's present to me... Chantik kan??!! The one yang I rasa antique is the right one! *Woots*

6 comments:

  1. a big smile for ur cute elephant pencil case.. i pon ade. it's a cow.. white with brown patches..ive been using it since my high school till now -my 3rd year uni. imagine, colour die skrg da tukar jdi ape? :p wohho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. qieyLa | nice the owl..beli mne ?
    *jelos so much*

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute laa...
    me lak love butterflies so much...key chains, shirts, all those butterflies yg org guna tuk deco weddings tu etc etc etc...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. cantik semuanya...nak tumpang suka..boleh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam perkenalan,iday peminta beto,,google2 beto then jumpa blog akak,,hehe,,dia tu memang ada talent la,,,great actor!hehe,,

    btw,iday pon minat owl,semalam br dapat hadiah owl necklace dr adik,,ari tu tgk kat jusco,harganya rm19.90 je,,tapi mmg cantik lar,,suka sangat,,sekarang mmg dah senang nak cari owl ring & necklace,,sekarang pon tengah nak cari pocket watch owl,,hehe,,sori er,,terlebey sudah,,sebab excited bila ada org minat owl jugak,,hehe,,

    salam perkenalan yer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Double WOOT for your cow Neesa!!! Banyak berbakti dah tue! *Smile*

    Qieyla, the owls akak beli merata-rata... tapi the ones in the pictures, are bought in Curve and Hartamas! *4 of it is a gift from Mama*

    Me like butterflies to NurulAzamIka! *Uniquekan*

    Of course you can Hane Z!! *Woots*

    Salam Iday... I guess we both have the same interest! *Woots* Nanti I will upload more pictures of my new owl! *Huhu* As for now, I have 12 chains!!! *MeLoike*

    ReplyDelete