Saturday, September 18, 2010

A jumble entry of many occasions...

Where do I start this entry of mine? I have lots to update but I am not sure where to start.... Many things happen.... GOOD and BAD!! I had to face every challenges with an open heart! Alhamdullillah, I manage to solve them one by one.... Woots!!

Let me start with what happen in the office... I quit my job after serving for 16 months.... and it was the best feeling I had after many many months! It was such a relief after I tendered my resignation. It's like a burden was lifted up over my shoulder! (I should have done it earlier... I could have save some headache, tears, avoid being SICK and avoid being hospitalized!! Many things would have turn out differently.... but, bottom line, its all OVER!! *Insya Allah* Will love to share every detail of the mental torture... up to the the betrayal of people I call friends but what is the point? Is just better left unsaid)

It was May 17th when I told myself that I no longer wanted to be a part of the company I was working for.... I just had enough of .... (let's not mention name here.... tak baik mengaibkan orang, kan?? Somehow, I know I was not the problem because I am not the first to leave from the department... I was the 3rd and I was serving the department longest... at that point!! Well, I was inform by hamba allah that I was bla ... bla... Say what they like but they know the truth!) I did not plan to tender in my resignation that day. It was a sudden urge! I wrote my resignation letter in the morning and hand it in before leaving the office that day.... The letter was just a two liner letter telling them I wanted to resign from my position and they were to advice me on the next step! That was it! Haha...

Well, it did not just end there... I was still stress up and it was leading to depression... I was admitted and I was given 2 weeks leave. I wanted to get out of that place badly! I could not sleep... I was eating 24-7... I had trouble breathing... Everything was not going well! Nothing was in place!

I had to serve three months... (Hurmmm.... Many things happen, wish I could write it here, tapi macam malas lah plak cause is something I will like to forget! A part where I like to ERASE) I had another 6 days left in the company but I could not stand it anymore... I was asked to do filing for the department and shred papers which is not mine! (Ini tak bleh jadi!! I am not an idioy
t!!!) When I walk out of the company, many 'nice' things were said about me.. (dah expect pun..) Backstabbing was the ultimate insult! (What goes around come around... and ada aku kisah??? It's ok.... Just remember this dear "friend".... KARMA!) To the rest that tried contacting me via SMS, phone and email... Thank you! I am sorry for keeping my distance. I have my reasons. (Bak kata hamba Allah ni, I am the instigator! :P ) Sorry for hiding my fb wall. Had to do it too!! (Nanti bile korang comment, ada plak yang sampai menyampai.... so it's better this way... for awhile!)

Working for this company wasn't all BAD... I had my good times too. I was given the opportunity to attend training in Singapore (twice ok??!!!) and the trips to Bangkok, Sabah and Melaka for work was awesome! It was FUN!! (",) It's time to move on and I wish them all the best for the conference and exhibition.

After quitting the company, I went back to into handling events. I manage to do a couple of events for Raj before taking a break for the whole month of Ramadhan.

I bake hazelnut chocolate cookies and pineapple tarts (Something I did for the past 3-4 years but was not able to take any orders last year.... maklumlah was working REALLY hard!) The orders was coming... I just had to turn down some request. I was baking night and day. (Nasib ada mama... kalau tak, I don't think I will meet the deadline!!)

I guess that's all for now... (Rasa macam banyak nak tulis tapi running out of ideas... Will update more in the next coming entry....)

Woots!

-@pinkbyarcht@-

No comments:

Post a Comment