Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So-so....

As mention in earlier entry, there will be an entry on the the buffet I went with Soulmate and 2 other friends at JW Marriot... So here it is...

JW Marriot Buffet line was just so-so... I don't find it superb though... The food was not that tasty... The only dish I find tasty is the rojak buah which Soulmate took... Other than that, it was so-so.... (nasiblah tak bayar sendiri... cause it will be waste of money! RM54++)

Cit Jet and Farah came slightly later.... There were stuck in jam... (Hrmmm.... I think lah!) For a great eater like Cit Jet, I don't see her eating much... (mungkin tak sedap and kawan baik dia yang berbuny bek... bek... bekkk.... tu takder!! hehehe)

-@ pinkbyarcht @-

I find it this bottle cool... (",)



First round... but tak habis!! not nicey...

2nd round... but only had 3-or 4!! :P

looks nice but NOT NICE at all!! tawar ok!!! had a spoon or two...
the worst among all!! two spoon and that was it.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment