Friday, July 31, 2009

Tired and Stress...

Hola!!!

Every time I feel tired, stress and piss at almost everything, I know that I need a break from whatever I am supppose to be doing... (tanda-tanda yang menunjukkan yang I will break down anytime soon) Work load is piling up and I wish I have all the time in the world to do each work I am assigned too.... Not that I cannot manage all of it, is just that I feel that I need a bit of guidance... with procurement methodology, technical and commercial evaluations.... tender briefing... Ya Allah... there is a lot of thingking and discussion! I am left with 2 weeks to do the "CONTRACTING STRATEGY and PREPARE ITB".... (cukup ke masa wei!!!)

My colleague is leaving and the work load is definately piling up... MORE WORK!!! She is leaving next week and they are still looking for someone to replace her. How I wish if the new staff will have joined us yesterday! I am not blaming my current colleague for not having the mood to work... she is leaving but I wish whatever is pending will be done cause it will be additional work for me... and the work load will be on me! I just feel like screaming my hearts out and run out of the office this very instant. I need to discuss certain issues with the director but she is always out for meetings and training... (so nak tanya saper??? )

Oh yeah.... Not only that.... I am also assigned to get suppliers for APCE conference kit.... and it is not helping when the suppliers are taking their sweet time in reverting with the required items. As for now I have to deal with 7 suppliers and I feel like shooting all of them with one bullet! (Nak business ke tak nie??? Nak mintak sample pun susah nak mampus!!!)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I also have an exam to go to on the 8th of August! ada time ke nak study??? ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Bottom line, I need a break, just with Soulmate! Probably after that I can have a clearer view in everything... but, I doubt I'll be getting any short breaks anytime soon! Deadline is like almost every week!!! (Soulmate.... *hint*!! I know is not possible... He is still in the midst of shooting his next drama and I have deadlines to meet!) Sigh....

-@ pinkbyarcht @-

Just what I need... : Soulmate and I!! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment