Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 is here!!! Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!

New Year.... New Resolutions... (Well semua nak barukan... Tapi last year punya resolution tercapai ker??? As for me... I don't have any.. not that I don't want but I prefer to go with the flow...) So do you have any????

Last night while waiting for midnight, I took a nap. Stomach cramp! (Blame it on baby!!! nak support dia with her diet, diri sendiri plak yang sakit!! hahahha) At 11.30, Kusyairy and I went out to buy burgers (one each) and drinks. We then went to one spot on Penchala Link Highway and park by the roadside... We could see 3 or was it 4 firework from 4 places... It was Curve, 1 Utama, Damansara Perdana and Hartamas! (Cool giler!!)

Earlier that day, was the crazy couz's day out with additional of Kusyairy and Merul![Shara's ahem ahem!! (",) Wedding bells??? Hahahhaha...] We went to Midvalley to have lunch at Tepayaki. Initially Shara and I wanted to go get some stuff... Shara wanted to get some tops and a bag, and I wanted to get myself a pair of Levis Jeans. (My fav jeans when missing!! Sape lah yang curi!! Sakit hati!!)Baby had to leave early as she had an appoitment with some production house! Shara had to meet friends for dinner!(Jauh tu Rhoom nak pergi Klang!!!)

-@pinkbyarcht@-

HAPPY A GREAT 2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment