Friday, June 27, 2008

Shoe Craze....

I am not sure why but lately I have been going crazy over shoes... It is not something new but just that I have not been really buying any this year... Tapi bila dah start membeli... Yang ampun... Just look at the damage done???!! I just can't control myself... Suddenly I need a new pair of heels... and gym shoes!!! Hehehe... (Alhamdullillah, Kusyairy understand my needs... Hehehe... Thank you sayang for all the shoes... )

Not only did I get shoes, shoes and more shoes... Look at what I bought??!! 2 dresses and one top!! (Ishhkkk... macam mana nak save duit nie!! Nak pergi Bandaung... Surabaya and Aussie this year??!!! Insya Allah ada rezeki lain... Hehehhe...) The next in my shopping list is "GADGET".... I wonder what will it be... heheh... (",)

-@ pinkbyarcht @-

SHOES!! SHOES!! SHOES!!! and MORE SHOES!!

Dresses for work... (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment