Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A gift close to heart…

For the last four months, I have been looking for a white gold chain to buy with my mas kahwin given by Kusyairy. I know that I had to add more money but it was not a problem at all just that nothing has actually interest me…

My mom told me to go and see at Habib Jewel as it is having their mid year crash sale and I went to the one in Curve. Nothing interest me too… Kusyairy then told me to go see some chain at MY Diamond, and I felt in love with one chain! (Tanpa disedari, all my jewelry is from MY diamond! From merisik, to engagement, and my wedding band too!!!)

Without second thought, Kusyairy paid for it!! I guess it is an early birthday present for me!! (Thank you sayang… I really LOVE it!) Another additional jewelry from MY Diamond!!


-@ pinkbyarcht @-

No comments:

Post a Comment