Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Farewell Lunch for Uncle Jalil

We were at Staffield as early as 8 in the morning. It was juat a day after my wedding at Kusyairy's house. We had to help my aunt out for her farewell lunch for my uncle. (Dah pencen lah katakan... Heheh...) He has been working for MAS Airlines as a pilot for more than 30 years.

There was going to be a golf tournament and then followed by lunch prepared by my aunt and my mom. Imagine cooking for 200 adults... (Lelaki yang baru habis main golf?? Just imagine how hungry they will be and we did not cater but making home cook food!!) It was a request by Uncle Jalil!!!

It was my first outing with Kusyairy as husband and wife... (",) We were still feeling exhausted but helping Mak Yang is a must. Kusyairy became the photographer for the day since he has nothing to do. Uploaded some pictures taken by my husband, Kusyairy.. (first time ni tulis husband!!)

-@pinkbyarcht@-



All the fuss was for this uncle of mine... Uncle Jalil!!

Tears... all because of the onions!!

My panic aunt... It's almost lunch time, but we are still cooking the dishes!!

My mom frying her famous mee siam... Shara and I, doin what we do best, menyemak!!

Food is serve!! (",)

The Farewell Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment