Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Year 2008!!

This New Year celebration was a boring one for me. I celebrated New Year’s Eve on the bed and watch the firework kat TV… Imagine?? I was able to watch Faizal Tahir perform Kasih Tercipa and Mahakarya Cinta. He is superb!! I like his voice… (“,)

Kusyairy wasn’t around to celebrate New Year with me. He is in Malacca shooting his next telemovie… Pasukan Gerak Cepat. He has been there since Friday…(Dua minggu tanpa Kusyairy?? DAMMNNNN... What will I be doing??? Hrmmmm... I miss him!!) Sharinaz ask me to tag with her. She wanted to go clubbing with her colleagues. (Me?? Moi?? I?? Tisha?? Tart?? Go clubbing?? Macam tak kena jer… !!) I really wonder what I will be doing if were to tag along... Probably I will be seating at one corner doing my thing! Heheheh…

Since Kusyairy was not around, I spend the first day of the year with my mother… (morning jer lah..) We went to the tailor at Hartamas. I had to go for fitting. (OMG!! Three baju dah siap!! And it is gorgeous!! Cun giler…) … and then I have to send it for beading… I guess my days of being single are coming to an end!! I have less than a month!! Dammnnn… Two more is on the way and it should be ready by the 12th of this month...

While I was at the tailors, I even send one more baju. It is for Abby’s wedding which is just around the corner… 2 weeks to go for Abby?? (Mok, you are so getting married aren’t you… I am so happy for you… Nervous pun ada gak!! Hehehe….)

Then my parents and I had lunch with the “raja’s” family at Muhibbah, Taman Tun Dr Ismail. It has been a long time since I last had my meal at Muhibbah… (Only had meehoon hailam that afternoon shared with mom!! The portion is so BIG!! Makan dua orang pun tak habis…)

At roughly 2.30 Sharinaz and I with another friend of her went to One Utama. We were all bored. Specially me!! I wanted to get myself a pair of shoes, walking shoes…. But could not find any!! As for Sharinaz, she bought a pair of shoes and her friend bought 2 pairs with a couple of singlets!! (Kenapa bila pergi shopping, selalu I tak dapat apa I nak??? Bleh tolong tak??!!) We then had Burger King…

Continued our shopping... I wanted to look for a pink organizer but could not find any. Sharinaz and I decide to have coffeebean at Mount Kiara. On the way there Sharinaz took me to see her condominium which she bought with her sister. (Coffeebean = YUM YUM!!)

-@pinkbyarcht@-

No comments:

Post a Comment