Saturday, September 29, 2007

In loving memory of my other half...

I am sure that I have not mention in my earlier blogs that I have a twin sister... But I lost her to an accident approximately two years ago... It was this date, two years ago when she passed away... I lost my other half... Lost a sister and a bestfriend too...

Nisha Shahar aka Motz or Yinkle (my nickname for her...) and she will call me "tarts, yinky or dedek"... Motz in short for 'comot' is older than me by 3 minutes and she will make it known to me that she is the elder sister... She is my life saver. She will never let anything happen to me... She fights my battle and will always be there for me, not matter what... Getting me hurt or making me cry will just get her angry... She is overly protective and I just feel safe with her around...


Few of our pictures taken by Motz!!

Nisha has a heart make of gold... She is very generous and most of the time people take advantage of it... Whenever I tell her to stop letting people do that to her she will tell me, it's ok...It's ok... Argghhh.... It's just her... (Baik hati sangat!!!)

A friend of my fiance, Ray, only met her once told me that meeting Nisha once, leaves an impact to him and to many people too... Her laughter, her smile, her jokes and her presence are noticeable... Nisha is just born flirtatious... She is just a GREAT person... Nobody will ever be able to replace her...

There are times when I wonder, of all the people in the world... Why her? Why my twin sister Nisha and not the rest??!! I guess it was her time... I miss you Nisha.. There isn't one day since that day, that you are forgotten by me...

I miss you very much... If I could have anything in the world, I would ask for 5 minutes to be with you... I want to tell you that "I love you and that I will be ok and that I will be seeing you soon and that you have to wait for me. You are my other half and that my world is gloomy without you in it... and, I will make the best out of the remaining years of my life...

Rest my dear princess... My prayers is always with you... You will alway be in my heart. Yinky love yinkle very much... I'll be meeting you soon, Insya Allah... Al-fatihah...

- @pinkbyarcht@ -



In loving memory of Nisha binti Shahar aka Motz

23rd June 1980 - 28th September 2005


3 comments:

  1. its ..called fate..TT..al fatihah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai akak....
    first of all, salam takziah buat akak...
    Unexpected kakak ada twin...
    saya pun ada kembar and lahir 10 tahun kemudian selepas akak. 27 June also :)
    Semoga dia di tempat kan di kalangan orang yang beriman
    Saya takut juga akan kehilangan kembar saya...
    tiada siapa akan menduga siapa akan pergi dahulu.... apa yg saya agar kami sama2 panjang umur.
    Nice entry akak...
    Salam dengan abg beto k... *pada awalnya peminat abg beto since tengok instanbul aku datang*
    And now abg dan kakak mcm my idol pulak...
    couple since study, bertunang, and kahwin....
    oh so sweet... doakan akak dan abg beto panjang jodoh till Jannah.
    Salam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalam tisha,

    sedihnya bila baca entry ni..tak sangka nisha pegi dulu...asyu doakan semoga dia ditempatkan dijannah yang tertinggi...moga tisha sentiasa didalam lindungan Allah...nice to meet u again tisha....tingat masa zaman form 1 SMDU tisha jd ketua kelas ek..hehe....rindu sgt2 zaman dulu2...sweet sgt tgk beto n tisha...lg skali tertekezut coz tisha n beto is husband n wife...suka lakonan dia...cool sgt!! hehe.... - asyuraida -

    ReplyDelete