Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hunting for Invitation Cards

It is not that I don’t have anything to do in the office but whenever I have some extra time, I will be browsing the Internet to look for wedding cards. Getting ideas from every website that I can go… But, I could only see and not have the cards done for the wedding because most of the cards I like are made in States and by the time they have it done and post it to Malaysia it would cost me a bucket… *sigh*

I tried getting quotes vie email…
(From printing companies in Malaysia, ok???!!!) Till today, and it has been almost a week, I still have note gotten any reply. Probably they do not check their emails, but if they don’t why do they actually have an email address?? Baik tak payah ada email address kan??? Tried calling too but they seem to not answer the phone… With that, I decide to go hunt the cards myself with the help of my fiancé…

After a wedding of my fiance’s friend, we decide to start hunting for the wedding card even without having a confirm date for the ‘BIG’ day… We went to this printing shop in Kepong… As I entered the shop, I found a couple of cards I like. Whenever I ask the quotes, the lady will say… ‘Ohh… Ini kad mahal… Kalau print manyak baru murah…’ I was annoyed and irritated.
(Who cares kalau mahal ke tak?? I bukan tanya kad tu murah ke mahal, I wanted to know the price… Simple… I was not even bargaining… Argghhh….) I just walk out of the shop…

It was only a week after that which Abby and Adzril took us to the place where they were printing their wedding cards. Kusyairy found a card that he like and I agreed to it as I have seen on the Internet and I like it myself… Kusyairy has place his bookings but by this time, we had our confirm dates already…

The cards are called pocket cards and are gold in color. The fond will also be in gold… Which I think is very impressive… The pricing is quite expensive
(RM1.60 each card) due to the amount of cards requested are not up to 500 pieces!! With everything almost confirm, we have to make another trip to Klang… (opps… I forgot to mention that the printing shop is in Klang) to send the map to Kusyairy’ s house. We just have to come to finalize and approve the mock up card before it is printed!! The cards will be ready by mid December…

As for my house, I have not decide yet as I need my parents approval… Nampak gaya tunggu lagi lah…. I still want to have the picture of my tepak sireh which Abang Abu took during my engagment… It is beautiful…. (“,)


-@pinkbyarcht@-

No comments:

Post a Comment